General rental conditions
holiday home “Delversduinhuis”
Egmonderstraatweg 34-05, postal code 1934 AD Egmond aan den Hoef
Version April 2020
- These general rental conditions apply to reservations and agreements with regard to the holiday home “Delversduinhuis”, which is located and located at Egmonderstraatweg 34-05, zip code 1934 AD Egmond aan den Hoef.
- In these general rental conditions, the term “tenant” means: the person who concludes a rental agreement with us with regard to the rental of the holiday home.
- These general terms and conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any of your own terms and conditions or to other general terms and conditions. We reject all terms and conditions to which you refer or which are used by you.
- Agreements deviating from these general terms and conditions are only valid if agreed in writing (or by e-mail).
Article 1 – Reservations
- We only handle reservations from people who are 18 years or older. Reservations by persons under that age are also not valid. We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time – without stating reasons.
- After you have sent a reservation request, it is only valid after confirmation from our side. After confirmation you will receive the general rental conditions and an invoice from us. The conditions described in article 2 apply to payment of the invoice.
- We request that you check these documents for correctness and inform us immediately of any inaccuracies.
- An agreement is concluded between you and us when we have confirmed the reservation to you. The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which by its nature is of short duration ex art. 7: 232 paragraph 2 BW.
Article 2 – Payment
- The following conditions apply to payment – unless otherwise stated per e-mail by renting party and owners of the house:
- Payments must be made by cashless route;
- The down payment (will be indicated on the invoice, at least EUR 200) must be transferred within 7 days after the invoice date. The remaining invoice amount must be paid 4 weeks before the arrival date.
- If your reservation is within 4 weeks before the arrival date, you must transfer the entire invoice amount to us upon receipt of the invoice.
- must be done by transfer to IBAN: NL49 ABNA 0984374981, Attn: Ranzijn, stating the invoice number. <> paying a (partial) payment of or the entire rent you confirm that you have read and agree to the general rental conditions.
- The lease ends by operation of law after the expiry of the agreed period. In case of late payment, as described under of this article, you will be in default immediately after expiry of the payment term. In that case we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and to dissolve the agreement.
- The prices of the lessor are calculated in EURO and are per house per week or other period, if so stated on the invoice.
- Prices include all costs. VAT, final cleaning, reservation costs, tourist tax, bed linen, bath linen, use of 2 city bikes incl. Child seats and use of a wooden cart. There are no additional costs.
Article 3 – Deposit
- We do not use a deposit.
- If in case of (possible) damage, we reserve the right to hold you liable for the damage.
Article 4 – Amendments
- If the tenant wishes to make changes to the booking after the conclusion of the booking / agreement, we are not obliged to comply. We are free to choose to what extent changes are accepted. In principle, changes cannot be allowed within 4 weeks before arrival.
- If the tenant changes to a different or non-consecutive / consecutive stay period after the booking / stay period has been made, the cancellation provisions as stated in article 5 apply. period of stay confirmed by the landlord.
Article 5 – Cancellation by the tenant
Cancellation by the tenant must always be made in writing (by post or e-mail). The following conditions apply – unless otherwise stated per e-mail by renting party and owners of the house:
- Down payments are not returned in case of cancellation, unless agreed otherwise.
- In case of cancellation up to 42 days before the day of arrival, 25% of the rent is due.
- In case of cancellation up to 28 days before the day of arrival, 50% of the rent is due.
- In case of cancellation from 14 days up to the day of arrival, 100% of the rent is due.
- If you have not arrived within 24 hours after the agreed date without further notice, this will be considered a cancellation and 100% of the rent is due
- In case of cancellation on our part, any monies already paid will be refunded.
Article 6 – Stay in the holiday home
For reservations / the stay, the following stay periods and times apply, namely:
- Weekend: Friday from 4:00 PM to Monday 10:00 AM;
- Midweek: Monday from 4:00 PM to Friday 10:00 AM;
- Week: Friday from 4:00 PM to Monday 10:00 AM.
- The tenant and other users must behave as a good tenant during their stay in and around the house.
- On the day of arrival you can in principle use the house from 16:00.
- On the day of departure you must have left the house by 10:00 am.
- The holiday home is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside on the terrace.
- Bringing pets is not allowed.
- Barbecuing with the existing barbecue is allowed (this must be left clean before leaving the house).
- The use of water and electricity is included, but we kindly ask you to use it sparingly.
- More people staying in a holiday home than agreed (at the time of booking), or more than the maximum of six people applicable to the home, is expressly not permitted without our permission, unless agreed otherwise in writing. This can lead to the premature termination of the lease on our part, without refund of the rent.
- Moving cabinets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking any part of the (indoor) inventory outside is expressly prohibited, with the exception of the crockery / glasses and cutlery for your meal outside.
Article 7 – Description
- All loose-leaf information or information on the landlord’s website regarding the holiday home, the layout, the furniture or the relevant facilities has been provided in good faith, on the basis of information from the owner or established as a result of on-site inspections by the landlord. If there is a change in this between the time of reservation and the start of the rental period, the lessor will inform the tenant about this, but then the lessor cannot be held responsible for this.
- If, despite everything, the information regarding the holiday home, the layout, the furniture, the maximum number of residents or the relevant facilities turns out to be incorrect, the tenant must immediately notify the landlord, so that he can do a few things. to recover. All information regarding tourism and sports activities has been provided by third parties and is not the responsibility of the landlord.
Article 8 – Force majeure
- Force majeure on our part exists if the performance of the agreement is prevented in whole or in part, whether or not temporarily, due to circumstances beyond our control, including the risk of war, personnel strikes, blockades, fire, floods, pandemics and other disruptions or events.
Article 9 – Liability / complaints / damage
- During the relevant rental period, the tenant and other users are fully and jointly and severally liable for all damage that has occurred to the house, the inventory and all matters belonging to the rented object, unless the tenant and other users can demonstrate that the damage was caused to them. cannot be imputed. We therefore advise you to inspect the inventory for defects and damage upon arrival at the holiday home. If you notice damage or defects, please report this to us immediately (tel. Koen 06-40237847).
We do not accept any liability for theft, loss or damage of or to objects or persons, of whatever nature, during or as a result of the stay in the holiday home.
- We do not accept any liability for construction activities on the (main) roads etc. in the vicinity of Delvers Duinhuis.
- We do not accept any liability in the event of failure or inoperative of technical equipment, utilities, non-functioning or partial non-functioning of the internet and / or the TV.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are at our expense. If defects occur, the tenant must inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible.
- If you still want to submit a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and with reasons within 14 days after leaving the holiday home.
Article 10 – Departure and final cleaning
In case of incorrect use or incorrectly leaving the holiday home, additional (cleaning) costs may be passed on to the tenant;
- After the end of the stay period, the tenant must upon departure:
- Leave the house (broom) clean and tidy
- Having washed everything clean, dried and put it back in the cupboard;
- To leave the dishwasher and refrigerator clean and empty;
- To bring food with you and not to leave it behind in the cupboard (s) and / or fridge / freezer;
- Emptying trash cans. There is a container for residual waste in the house. Green waste may be deposited outside in the green container behind the bicycles. Extra garbage bags are in the sink cupboard. You can place glass in the wooden cupboard in the storage room. Upon departure, you deposit the garbage bags in the large container near the parking lot at the entrance of the dune park
- Report any breakage and / or damage to the owner (Koen Grun: 06-40237847)
Article 11 – Applicable law
All our terms and conditions from the rental agreement / house rules, as well as any disputes arising from this, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.